Restaurants in North Conway, NH
With all of the outdoor activities available in North Conway, it’s easy to work up a serious appetite! Whether you’ve spent the day hiking the Whites or riding the Bamboo Chutes at Storyland, you’re going to need a good meal or two! Here are our top dining recommendations (by category). (Note: We are a family-friendly vacation area. Formal attire is generally not required at local restaurants.)
- Red Fox Bar and Grille– From the great wait staff, to the kids play room, the Red Fox in Jackson is totally family friendly. Also, their Sunday brunch is bomb!
- Flatbread Company– Located right in the heart of North Conway, also offering a kids room, their organic, wood-fired pizza and friendly atmosphere is perfect for the whole family.
- Tuckerman’s Restaurant and Tavern– A little off the beaten path in Intervale. Great food and kids meals come with dessert!
- Barley and Salt– North Conway’s newest restaurant, Barley and Salt was an instant hit among locals and visitors alike. With over 30 beers on tap from all over the country and an eclectic menu, bring your friends and be prepared for some fun!
- Delaney’s Hole in the Wall– From sushi to burgers they’ve got it all- and it’s all delicious! You’ll find it right in North Conway.
- Red Parka Pub– Go to the Parka for a beer and a burger or steak after a hard day of play! One of the few places in the valley who offers a salad bar. The walls are filled with cool memorabilia and they offer live entertainment several days a week!
- Seadog Brewing Company– Located right in North Conway, this place has a perfectly relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, a huge selection of their own beer and other local favorites and a delicious menu (fried pickles!!). They offer live music, too!
- Horsefeathers– Located right on the strip, this two-level establishment is great for the family or a night out, away from the kids! Great pub fare, beer and multiple TVs for the sports lovers!
For Beer Lovers
- Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brewing Co– On the outskirts of North Conway, offering amazing house-brewed beer and pub fare.
- Tuckerman Brewing Company– Located right in the town of Conway, a down to earth atmosphere, the tasting room is open daily and they also offer brewery tours starting at 2 and 4pm!
- Tamworth Distilling– Located in the picture-esque town of Tamworth, this distillery offers anything from whiskey to musc and a bite in-between! Make a day of it with their guided tours and be sure to grab some memorabilia or a gift for that special someone in their shop on your way out!
- Saco River Brewing– Just over the border of Conway, in Fryeburg, Maine, these brewers offer their delicious brews in their own Tasting Room along with on tap and cans throughout the valley!
- Vito Marcello’s Italian Bistro– Authentic Italian food right in the heart of North Conway. Fills up fast, so reservations are recommended!
- The Oxford House Inn– In the center of Fryeburg, enjoy fresh, scrumptious food with a breath-taking view. Reservations recommended.
- White Mountain Cider Co– Just past the intersection of Route 302 and 16 in Glen, the White Mountain Cider Co is a converted farmhouse with INCREDIBLE food, a warm atmosphere and a cocktail menu that could compete with any big-city restaurant. Reservations recommended.
- T.H.E. (The Thompson House Eatery)– On the resort loop in Jackson, the Thompson House features locally sourced ingredients and a constantly-changing, chef-driven menu. Reservations recommended.
- Black Cap Grille– Located at the southern end of the strip between L.L. Bean and REI, this place has soft lighting, modern décor with a good mix of bar/high top seating and traditional dining room seating. We love the mussels and the hanger steak!
Budget and Belly-Friendly Lunch
- Beef and Ski– Enjoy outside dinning right on Main street in North Conway while you enjoy their homemade onion rings and BBQ pulled pork piled high on a bun- and it’s super-affordable!
- Island Chef– Mouth-watering paninis and wraps! Right off the main drag in Glen.
- Chef’s Bistro– Right in the village amongst all the local shops, swing by for a bite off this unique menu! As fresh and local as possible, in an atmosphere that really makes you feel like you’re a part of the family!
And for Breakfast!
- Stairway Cafe– “Steps above the rest!” Delicious. Homemade. Fresh. Local. Fantastic. Dine in or out in the summertime, overlooking Schouler Park and Conway Scenic Railroad!
- Peach’s Restaurant-Feel right at home while you enjoy your scrumptious breakfast or lunch, either out on their patio or inside the dining room. They’re always cooking up creative, quality dishes to serve the valley!
- The Sunrise Shack-This charming, small establishment is a favorite amongst locals and tourists alike! Grab your never boring breakfast or lunch alongside a local brew or mimosa! Always worth the wait!
- 27 North-The valley’s newest hot spot, come check out this creative breakfast and lunch menu. Patio seating in the summer time along with modern indoor seating year round. Pony up for a mimosa flight while you dig into their version of the Rockpile!