Restaurants in North Conway, NH
With all of the outdoor activities available in North Conway, it’s easy to work up a serious appetite! Whether you’ve spent the day hiking the Whites or riding the Bamboo Chutes at Storyland, you’re going to need a good meal or two! Here are our top dining recommendations (by category). (Note: We are a family-friendly vacation area. Formal attire is generally not required at local restaurants.)
- Red Fox Bar and Grille– From the great wait staff, to the kids play room, the Red Fox in Jackson is totally family friendly. We love anything cooked in their wood-fired Josper oven. Also, their Sunday brunch is the best!
- Flatbread Company– Located right in the heart of North Conway, also offering a kids’ room, their organic, wood-fired pizza and friendly atmosphere is perfect for the whole family.
- Tuckerman’s Restaurant and Tavern– A little off the beaten path in Intervale. Great food and kids meals come with dessert!
- Black Cap Grille– Located at the southern end of the strip between L.L. Bean and EMS, this place has soft lighting, modern décor with a good mix of bar/high top seating and traditional dining room seating. We love the mussels and the hanger steak!
- Delaney’s Hole in the Wall– From sushi to burgers they’ve got it all- and it’s all delicious! You’ll find it right in North Conway.
- Red Parka Pub– A Valley institution, go to the Parka for a beer and a burger or a steak after a hard day of skiing and hiking. Cool memorabilia, and old-school salad bar and live entertainment several days a week.
For Beer Lovers
- Seadog Brewing Company– Located right in North Conway, this place has a perfectly relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, a huge selection of their own beer and other local favorites and a delicious menu (fried pickles!!). There’s nothing better than sipping on one of their signature brews while listening to live music.
- Barley and Salt– North Conway’s newest restaurant, Barley and Salt was an instant hit among locals and visitors alike. With over 30 beers on tap from all over the country and an eclectic menu, bring your friends and be prepared for some fun!
- Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brewing Co– On the outskirts of North Conway, offering amazing house-brewed beer and pub fare.
- Tuckerman Brewing Company– Though Tuckerman Brewing Company is technically not a restaurant, if you are a beer lover, it’s not to be missed. Enjoy Tuckerman beer at the brewery tasting area. Tuckerman’s often features live music and food trucks are frequent guests throughout the winter and summer.
- Vito Marcello’s Italian Bistro– Authentic Italian food right in the heart of North Conway. Fills up fast, so reservations are recommended!
- The Oxford House Inn– In the center of Fryeburg, enjoy fresh, scrumptious food with a breath-taking view. Reservations recommended.
- White Mountain Cider Co– Just south of Attitash on Route 302, the White Mountain Cider Co is a converted farmhouse with INCREDIBLE food, a warm atmosphere and a cocktail menu that could compete with any big-city restaurant. Reservations recommended.
- T.H.E. (The Thompson House Eatery)– On the resort loop in Jackson, the Thompson House features locally sourced ingredients and a constantly-changing, chef-driven menu. Beautiful dining room. Reservations recommended.
Budget and Belly-Friendly Lunch
- Beef and Ski– Enjoy outside dinning right on Main street in North Conway while you enjoy their homemade onion rings and BBQ pulled pork piled high on a bun- and it’s super-affordable!
- Courtyard Café– A little off the beaten path tucked away below the shops at Norcross Place, sits this little lunch oasis. Offering free delivery, good sized portions and super reasonable prices. You just can’t go wrong.
- Island Chef– Mouth-watering paninis and wraps! Right off the main drag in Glen.
- Peaches Restaurant– Every breakfast option you could want, plus fresh baked goods, creative specials and lunch options, Peaches is a must-visit spot for many of our guests each time they come to North Conway.
- Stairway Cafe– In the heart of North Conway village, climb the stairs to enjoy a delicious and creative breakfast or lunch while gazing down on the activity below. Unique offerings including game sausages and great specials!
- Glen Junction– All the breakfast and lunch classics in a space that feels like a train station with an actual toy train circling the restaurant. Kids love it, and it’s a great place to fuel up on your way out for the day!